Artist accomplished in hand sketching as well as having strong expertise in computer graphic design skills. Creative talent applied in multiple disciplines including interior and architectural renderings, interior design, brand imaging, graphic design, web design, and fine art.
Education & Qualifications
NCIDQ® Certificate Number 27560
IIDA Professional Member
Illinois State University: Normal, Illinois 1996-2000
Major: Interior and Environmental Design
Minor: Industrial Technology
O'SKETCH STUDIO, LLC, Chicago, IL October 2009 Present
Owner - Designer
Services include website design, graphic design, brand imaging, interior concepts, and 3D renderings.
O’Sketch Studio, LLC - Client List & Projects Completed:
Dacre & Youngquist, LLC – Architecture and Interior Design Firm
- Steakhouse Prototype: Prototype Concept Designs – Concept Designs, Concept Sketches, Concept Boards, Concept Material Boards, Rendered Floor Finish Plans, Rendered Refleced Ceiling Plans, Rendered Elevations, 3D Interior Renderings & Presentation Deliverables
- Morton’s Prototype: Prototype Concept Renderings – 3D Interior Renderings for multiple Concept Designs
- Morton’s Boston Renderings: – 3D Interior Renderings
- Palm Restaurant Boston Renderings: – 3D Interior Renderings
- Dacre & Youngquist, LLC Website Design & Development: www.dandyarchitects.com Completed Dacre & Youngquist, LLC website from conceptualization to its implementation. Worked directly with client on organizing concept and goals for website. Designed and developed customized page layouts, buttons, templates, and navigation bars in html code, java script, and CSS. Coordinated and assisted in photo shoot for pictures used on website.
Aumiller Collaborative, LLC - Architecture and Interior Design Firm
- Quiznos Concept Designs: Prototype Concept Designs, Concept Sketches, Concept Boards, Concept Material Boards, Floor Finish Plans, Refleced Ceiling Plans, 3D Renderings & Presentation Deliverables
- Italian Restaurant Concept: Prototype Concept Designs, Concept Material Boards, 3D Renderings & Presentation Deliverables
- Pete's Pizza: Services included Prototype Concept Design, Concept Board, & Concept Sketches
- HMS Host -Salt Lake City RFP: Au Bon Pain, Smashburger, & Fresh Market 3D Renderings
- Falafill Restaurant: Prototype Concept Designs, Concept Sketches, Concept Boards, Concept Material Boards, Floor Finish Plans, Reflected Ceiling Plans, 3D Renderings & Presentation Deliverables
- Eli’s Cheesecake Kiosk: O’Hare Airport Kiosk – Graphic Design for Custom Graphics
- Harry & Izzy’s: Restaurant Concept Design – Concept Design, 3D Sketches, 3D Renderings, and Presentation Deliverables
- Smashburger: Restaurant Concept Rendering – 3D Rendering
- Aumiller Collabortive, LLC Website Starter Page: www.aumillercollaborative.com Completed Aumiller Collaborative, LLC starter webpage. Designed and implemented an initial webpage that coordinates with plans for a future website.
Berghaus Pipe Organ Builders, Inc.
- Berghaus Pipe Organ Builers, Inc. Website Design & Develpment: www.berghausorgan.com Completed Berghaus company website from conceptualization to its implementation. Worked directly with owner on organizing concept and goals for website. Designed and developed customized page layouts, buttons, templates, forms, and navigation bars in html code, java script, and CSS. Continue to work with client on monthly website updates.
- Graphic Design Projects: Services include advertisement designs for marketing publications. Examples include Company Brochures, T-Shirt Designs, Company Presentation Slide Shows, and multiple Print Advertisements.
- Interior Renderings: Services include rendered elevations showcasing Client’s Pipe Organ Designs and Rendering Photograph Overlays demonstrating proposed Pipe Organ designs in the existing surrounding architecture.
Aumiller Youngquist, P.C. - Architecture and Interior Design Firm
- Marriott Mich Ave Entrance: Concept Design Sketches & Renderings
- The Palm Restaurant: 3D Renderings
- Eli's Kiosk: Concept Design, Concept Sketches, Concept Board, Mood Board, 3D Rendering
- Museum of Science & Industry Brain Court Cafe Renovation: Concept Designs, Rendered Elevations, Rendered Floor Finish Plan, Rendered Relected Ceiling Plan, Concept Material Boards, & Concept FF&E Selections
- HMS Host - Louisville Proposed Sports Bar & Grill: Concept Design, Concept Sketches, 3D Renderings, & Rendered Floor Finish Plan
- HMS Host - Chicago Proposed Goose Island: 3D Rendering, Floor Finish Plan, Concept Material Board
- HMS Host - Chicago Bar Concept: Concept Design, Concept Board, Mood Board, 3D Rendering
Pearson - Integrated Marketing Services Department
- Various Website Design & Graphic Design Projects
Services include web page designs, banner graphics, flash animations, action script, html code, google analytics, graphic design for buttons, flyers, email blasts and other various projects as services are required.
K-Gal Studio - Artist Studio
- Website Design and Development - www.kgalstudio.com
Completed K-Gal Studio website from conceptualization to its implementation. Worked directly with owner on organizing concept and goals for website. Designed and developed customized page layouts, buttons, templates, forms, and navigation bars in html code, java script, and CSS. Continue to work with client as art series evolve.
Dr. Lisa Schoene - Gurnee Podiatry Sports & Medicine
- Website Design
Working with client on developing new designs for office website.
Contract Alliance, LTD - www.contractalliance.com
- Website Design & Development: Completed Contract Alliance, LTD website from conceptualization to its implementation. Worked directly with client on organizing concept and goals for website. Designed and developed customized page layouts, buttons, templates, forms, and navigation bars in html code, java script, and CSS. Continue to work with client on website updates.
- Graphic Design Projects:
Summer Event Graphics – Invitations and Event Poster Designs
Marketing Materials – Services include advertisement designs for marketing publications, Business Card Designs, and other marketing materials as requested
Ambrose Design Group - Architectural Designs
- Architectural Renderings
Provided exterior renderings for client presentation showcasing the architect’s design intent
AUMILLER YOUNGQUIST, P.C., Chicago, IL December of 2001-October 2009
Associate: Lead Designer
Responsible for overall function, creativity, and profitability of the design department. Specialized in leading the design process from concept design through design development and implementation. Design deliverables included web design, graphic design, brand imaging, marketing, interior and architectural design. Oversaw and developed design work throughout entire process to ensure cohesive design. Presented designs to clients. Trained and oversaw staff ensuring quality design presentations. Responsible for running office brainstorming charettes. Strong emphasis on free hand concept sketching, 3D modeling, renderings, and graphic presentations. Experienced in running a construction document set, code research, specifications, construction administration, client interaction and project management.
Examples of Interior & Architectural Projects Completed as Designer at AYPC:
- Marriott Michigan Avenue: Chicago, IL - Hotel Remodel
- Lyric Opera of Chicago: Chicago, IL - Restaurant Design
- Skipjack’s Patriot Place: Foxborough, MA - Restaurant Design
- Jazziz: Chicago, IL - Nightclub, Bar Design
- Marriott Minneapolis City Center: Minneapolis, MN - Hotel Remodel
- Redder: Chicago, IL - Restaurant / Bar Design
- Signature Room: Tampa, FL - Restaurant Design
- Martini Bar: Ft. Lauderdale, FL - Bar/Lounge Design
- HMS Host Retail Concepts: Atlanta, GA - Retail Concept Designs
- State Street Bread Company: Chicago, IL - Restaurant Design
- Garrets Popcorn: New York, NY - Retail Design
- Harry & Izzy’s: Indianapolis, IN - Restaurant Design
- Trezo Vino: Kansas CIty, MO - Wine Bar Design
- AMF Bowling: Oakridge, CA – Entertainment Design
- Sloppy Joe’s: Ft. Lauderdale, FL - Restaurant/Bar
- Dan Marino’s: Lake Mary, FL - Restaurant Design
- Shells Seafood: Prototype - Restaurant Concept Design
- Del Frisco’s Steakhouse: Philadelphia, PA - Restaurant Design
- Isle of Capri Casino: Biloxi, MS - Entertainment Design
- Arlington Park Racetrack: Arlington, IL - Restaurant Concepts
- Lou Malnati’s: Lakewood, IL - Restaurant Design
- Ed Debevic’s re-concepting: Chicago, IL - Restaurant Concept Design
- Great American Cookie: Prototype - Retail Concept Design
- North Shore Martini Bar: Pittsburgh, PA - Nightlcub, Bar Design
- Finnegan’s Wake: Pittsburgh, PA - Irish Pub Design
- North Shore Steakhouse: Pittsburgh, PA - Restaurant Design
- Don Pablo’s: West Chester, OH - Restaurant Design
- 404 N. Michigan Ave Cafe: Chicago, IL - B&I Cafe Design
- Cafe Milan in Dubai: Dubai - Restaurant Concept
- Sequel: Lombard, IL - Restaurant Design
- Quizno’s Concepts: Prototype, Restaurant Concept Designs
- Holy Mackerel: Lombard, IL - Restaurant Design
- HMS Host Restaurant Concepts: Detroit, MI - Concept Designs
- White Linen: Chicago, IL - Restaurant Design
- Skipjack’s Natick: Natick, MA - Restaurant Design
- Dos Diablos: Chicago, IL - Restaurant Design
- Smashburger: Prototype - Restaurant Design
AYPC Website Design Project: www.aypc.com
Completed Aumiller Youngquist, P.C. company website “in-house” from conceptualization to its implementation. Worked directly with company owners on organizing concept and goals for website.
WALT DISNEY IMAGINEERING, Celebration, FL August of 2000- December of 2001
Project Designer/Coordinator (through Superior Technical Resources)
Responsibilities included research and development of conceptual brainstorming efforts, mood board and concept imagery selections, and design coordination. Authored and managed program book. Developed color and material selections and construction documents. Managed development of conceptual estimates, schedules, and feasibility. Construction administration roles included management of directives, submittals, RFI’s, and posting construction drawings.
WDI Portfolio Highlights:
Center Street Emporium - Magic Kingdom, Orlando, FL (retail design)
Countdown to Extinction - Animal Kingdom, Orlando FL (retail design)
Main Street Barber Shop - Magic Kingdom, Orlando FL (specialty retail design)
WALT DISNEY IMAGINEERING, Celebration, FL Summer of 2000
Director of Hotel Design Intern
Worked directly under director of hotel design to develop the “Guest Room of Tomorrow” prototype. Responsibilities included research, design development, Auto Cad, space planning, color rendering, and presentations.
FACILITIES PLANNING ILLINOIS STATE UNIVERSITY, Normal, IL 1997-2000
Responsibilities included space planning, Auto Cad, construction documentation, and color and material selection.
Anderson Home, Pleasant Plains, IL and Brownback Addition, Ashland, IL 1995-1996
Responsibilities included designing and hand drafting architectural plans for a new construction house as well as an addition to an existing house.
Free hand sketching, hand drafting & rendering perspectives, 3D modeling, 3D animation rendering, Photoshop Rendering, Graphic Design, Web Design, Architectural Drawings, Brand Imaging, Concept Development, Concept Story-lines, Training and Managing design and architectural staff, Strong Presentation skills, Color and Material Selections, Space Planing, Lighting Design, Strong knowledge in interior specifications
Memberships & Activities
- Fulton Street Collective Member & Artist (oil painter)
- IIDA (International Interior Design Association)- Professional Member
- Chicago Artist Coalition Member
- P.E.O. Member
- Travel, Community Volunteer, Recreational Sports